If you are infected with COVID-19 or having symptoms of a flu (colds, dry cough, fever, and shortness of breath) you must isolate yourself for an ideal period of 14 days, at home or go to the hospital for proper management to prevent the virus from spreading any further.
Observe the protective, preventive, precautionary measures prescribed by the World Health Organization (WHO) such as:
- Avoid close contact with anyone (social distance of at least one meter apart);
- Reduced exposure practice, cancel/defer attendance to any public events and social gatherings;
- Make sure that you are well/not sick and practice wearing facemasks when at the office attending public transactions
- Proper and frequent hand-washing with soap and water and/or sanitizer;
- Cook food thoroughly;
- Always keep your place (Home/Workplace) clean by frequently cleaning it with any disinfectant;
- Keep watch on your health by drinking 8-12 glasses of water, taking Vitamin C and other known immune system enhancer daily.
Keep monitoring local and international news/announcements from official sources about COVID-19 for factual information
Strict compliance/observance of government health protocols and policy on COVID-19
Please be guided accordingly.